USE YOUR INFLUENCE FOR GOOD
The President’s Cabinet is comprised of established business and community leaders from throughout the nation. Its primary mission is to raise awareness and educate the community on the importance of Nicklaus Children’s Hospital in the local, regional, national and international healthcare arena. The cabinet serves as an advisory council to the MCH Foundation president, and as such, receives education on the inner workings of Nicklaus Children’s while working to raise awareness and funds for Nicklaus Children’s throughout South Florida.
Make a difference today
We invite you to learn more about the President’s Cabinet. The general membership is divided into committees, each of which has a different area of focus. Members are charged with advocating and fundraising within their spheres of influence.
In recognition of your membership gift you will receive the following:
- Invitation to Miami Children’s Health Foundation fundraising events and functions
- Invitation to exclusive social, medical networking and educational events
- Permanent listing on the Cumulative Donor Wall at the appropriate giving level
- Possible naming opportunity at Nicklaus Children's Hospital based on giving level
- Special recognition on the Miami Children's Health Foundation website, in the hospital annual report and in other
- Dedicated foundation staff liaison to respond to any needs or opportunities
- Tax deductions (according to IRS rules and regulations)
- The deep satisfaction in knowing your gift is making a difference in the life of a child
For more information about the President’s Cabinet, please contact Alexandra Salcedo at 786.624.2862 or email@example.com.