You can make a difference in the life of a child
As a prominent member of the community, your voice must be heard. Miami Children’s Young Ambassadors (MCYA) allows leaders from the ages of 22 to 45 to network and enact change for the betterment of children. By joining today, you will have the opportunity to meet with key hospital and foundation personnel and determine how your donations can best be used to benefit the children of our community and beyond.
Make A Difference Today
We invite you to learn more about MCYA. The general membership is divided into committees, each of which has a different area of focus. Members are charged with advocating and fundraising within their spheres of influence.
- In recognition of your membership gift you will receive the following
- Invitation to Miami Children’s Health Foundation fundraising events and functions
- Invitation to exclusive social, medical networking and educational events
- Permanent listing on the Cumulative Donor Wall at the appropriate giving level
- Possible naming opportunity at Miami Children's Hospital based on giving level
- Special recognition on the Miami Children's Health Foundation website, in the hospital annual report and in other
- Dedicated foundation staff liaison to respond to any needs or opportunities
- Tax deductions (according to IRS rules and regulations)
- The deep satisfaction in knowing your gift is making a difference in the life of a child
For more information about MCYA, please contact Rebecca Interian at 786.624.2892 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click Here for a list of MCYA Members