Shining hope for our children
The Diamond Society is an exclusive membership designed to honor those who have provided major philanthropic support for Nicklaus Children’s Hospital. Diamond Society membership opportunities recognize contributions of $25,000, beginning with the Champagne Diamond all the way up to the rarest hue of all, the Red Diamond, for those who reach a level of $10 million or more.
Diamond Society membership is based on cumulative contributions which enable the donor to move from rare to rarer diamond colors offering additional benefits as one progresses through the levels.
Make A Difference Today
We invite you to invest in the health and happiness of children. We are available to work with you and your advisors to design a charitable gift plan through outright gifts, pledges and planned gifts that address a number of planning and tax issues. Through your planning, you will be able to make a difference in the life of a child.
In recognition of a major gift you will receive a number of benefits, including:
- Your name included on the hospital Donor Recognition wall as well as the Honor Roll of Donors in Miami Children's
Health Foundation’s publications.
- Invitations to special events and lectures sponsored by the hospital and foundation.
- Starting at the White Diamond level of $50,000, members are eligible for elite concierge thank you benefits which
give personal attention specially designed to respond to all hospital-related needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- The deep satisfaction in knowing your gift is making a difference in the life of a child.
- Additional benefits are available
For more information about the Diamond Society, please contact Michael A. Mowatt at 786.268.1841 or firstname.lastname@example.org.