Corporate Leader Program
Invest in Our Children
As a community, investing in children’s healthcare should be our top priority, and Miami Children's Health Foundation is leading this charge.
Membership in our Corporate Leader Program allows your organization to build a mutually beneficial relationship with Nicklaus Children’s. Our objective is to collaborate with you on a plan specifically tailored to maximize your marketing and philanthropic goals, minimize the times we reach out to you and recognize your company appropriately for your philanthropic support.
Make A Difference Today
We invite you to invest in the health and happiness of children and make an impact on countless lives. Since your donations stay in the community in which you do business, you will be partnering with us in building a healthier future workforce and a stronger economic outlook.
As a Corporate Leader, we will work with you to develop a benefits package that best meets your needs. Based on the level of your support, some possible options include:
- Recognition in the annual Corporate Leader listing
- Commemorative annual award
- Permanent listing on the Cumulative Donor Wall at the appropriate giving level
- Possible naming opportunity at Nicklaus Children's Hospital based on giving level
- Check presentation photo opportunity and chance to distribute a press release announcing your support of
Miami Children's Health Foundation
- Special recognition on the Miami Children's Health Foundation website, in the hospital annual report and in
other appropriate media
- Opportunity to network with key hospital, outpatient center and foundation administrators, physicians, board
members and staff
There are many ways to partner with Miami Children's Health Foundation, including:
- Sponsoring one or more events, from galas to educational symposiums and everything in between
- Donating products and services
- Matching donations by employees, board members and retirees
- Donating time
For more information about the Corporate Leader Program, please contact Morgana Nieves at 786.624.2038 or email@example.com.