Children's Miracle Network Hospital®
Each dollar brings us one step closer to helping a child
Nicklaus Children’s Hospital is your exclusive Children’s Miracle Network Hospital in Miami-Dade, Broward and Monroe counties. Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals (CMN Hospitals) is a non-profit organization dedicated to raising funds and awareness for 170 children’s hospitals across North America. Its core philosophy is to keep 100 percent of donations in the local area in which they are raised.
For more than a quarter century, all of the funds raised through the CMN Hospitals program locally have helped Nicklaus Children’s Hospital provide the finest pediatric care available in a supportive family-centered environment. CMN Hospitals partners raise funds year-round, one dollar at a time to help one child at a time.
How You Can Help
We invite you to become a CMN Hospitals partner. By joining an international cause with a local presence, you will be able to align with not one, but two organizations dedicated to the health and happiness of children everywhere.
Learn more about various events and campaigns that you can support.
For more information, please contact Maria Moldes at 786.268.1832 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
In recognition of a gift, you may be eligible to receive a number of benefits, including:
- Recognition in the annual Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals Corporate Leader listing
- Commemorative annual award
- Permanent listing on the Cumulative Donor Wall at the appropriate giving level
- Check presentation photo opportunity and chance to distribute a press release announcing your support of
Nicklaus Children's Hospital
- Special recognition on the Miami Children's Health Foundation website, in the Hospital annual report and
in other appropriate media
- The deep satisfaction in knowing your gift is making a difference in the life of a child