Shining hope for our children
Miami Children’s Hospital Foundation’s Diamond Society is an exclusive membership designed to honor those who have provided major philanthropic support for Miami Children’s Hospital. Diamond Society membership opportunities recognize contributions of $25,000, beginning with the Champagne Diamond all the way up to the rarest hue of all, the Red Diamond, for those who reach a level of $10 million or more.
Diamond Society membership is based on cumulative contributions which enable the donor to move from rare to rarer diamond colors offering additional benefits as one progresses through the levels.
Make a difference today
We invite you to become a member of the Diamond Society. By investing in the health and happiness of children, you can make an impact on countless lives. We need your support now more than ever so we can continue to meet the needs of our community and beyond. We are available to work with you and your advisors to design a charitable gift plan through outright gifts, pledges and planned gifts that address a number of planning and tax issues. Through your planning, you will enable Miami Children’s Hospital Foundation to fund world-class care at Miami Children’s Hospital.
Diamond Society Levels
- Red Diamond $10 million and above
- Purple Diamond $5,000,000 - $9,999,999
- Green Diamond $1,000,000 - $4,999,999
- Pink Diamond $500,000 - $999,999
- Blue Diamond $250,000 - $499,999
- Yellow Diamond $100,000 - $249,999
- White Diamond $50,000 - $99,999
- Champagne Diamond $25,000 - $49,999
In recognition of a major gift you will receive a number of benefits, including:
• Your name included on the Hospital Donor Recognition wall as well as the Honor
Roll of Donors in Miami Children's Hospital Foundation’s publications
• Invitations to special events and lectures sponsored by the Hospital and Foundation
• Starting at the White Diamond level of $50,000, members are eligible for elite concierge thank you benefits which give personal attention specially designed to respond to all hospital-related needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• The deep satisfaction in knowing that your gift will help provide the children and families at Miami Children's Hospital with access to expert care, a hand to hold and hope for the future
• Additional benefits are available
For more information, please contact:
Michael A. Mowatt
Senior Director of Diamond Society and Major Gifts
Click here for a list of new and upgraded Diamond Society members.