Each dollar brings us one step closer to helping a child
Miami Children’s Hospital is your exclusive Children’s Miracle Network Hospital in Miami-Dade, Broward and Monroe counties. Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals® is an international non-profit organization dedicated to raising funds and awareness for 170 children’s hospitals across North America. Its core philosophy is to keep 100 percent of donations in the local area in which they are raised.
For more than a quarter century, all of the funds raised through the Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals program locally have helped Miami Children’s Hospital provide the finest pediatric care available in a supportive family-centered environment. Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals sponsors raise funds year-round, one dollar at a time to help one child at a time.
Make a difference today
We invite you to become a Children’s Miracle Network Hospital partner. By joining an international cause with a local presence, you will be able to align with not one, but two organizations dedicated to the health and happiness of children everywhere.
How you can help
There are many ways to support the Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals program at Miami
Children's Hospital, including:
• Selling paper icons known as miracle balloons at your place of business and purchasing a miracle balloon on your next shopping trip (paper icons also come in shapes like hearts, eggs, footballs, pumpkins, turkeys and snowmen to commemorate holidays and special events)
• Participating in one of Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals’ many signature events, including Dance Marathon, Torch Relay, SBS Hispanic Radiothon, South Florida Children's Miracle Network Hospitals Golf Tournament, Miracle Jeans Day, Miracle Treat Day at Dairy Queen, IHOP National Pancake Day, America’s Most Photogenic Baby contest and more
• Collecting donations at your register or front desk
• Donating online by visiting www.mchf.org and selecting Children’s Miracle Network
Hospitals as the beneficiary
Increase your impact
Many companies and foundations will double or even triple the value of charitable gifts made by employees, board members and retirees through their matching gift programs. Be sure to check with your Human Resources department to see if they will match your contribution.
In recognition of a gift you may be eligible to receive a number of benefits, including:
• Recognition in the annual Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals Corporate Leader listing
• Commemorative annual award
• Permanent listing on the Cumulative Donor Wall at the appropriate giving level
• Check presentation photo opportunity and chance to distribute a press release announcing your support of Miami Children's Hospital Foundation
• Special recognition on the Miami Children's Hospital Foundation web site, in the
Hospital annual report and in other appropriate media
• The deep satisfaction in knowing that your gift will help provide the children and families at Miami Children's Hospital with access to expert care, a hand to hold and hope for the future
Be sure to contact us before holding an event or fundraiser to make sure you have everything you need to be successful.
For more information, please contact:
Maria E. Moldes
Director of Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals® and Corporate Relations